Spa Day! How about a deep soak in healing waters at home? For those without a bathtub, a foot bath is comforting and effective.
The ingredients are inexpensive, with deep benefit. Stock in, for when you can devote a day to healing. For each bathtub bath, you'll use:
1/2 c. sea salt
1/2 c. baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
1/2 c. healing clay
1+ liter filtered water to drink
Sea Salt: In the US, the most readily available is mined from ancient land-locked sea beds, Real Salt from Utah or Himalayan Sea Salt from Pakistan. These salts are pinkish, trace mineral rich, from seas unpolluted by this era.
Most marketed sea salt is white, from ponds sun-drying along a shore. The first mineral to precipitate out is sodium chloride; pretty much all you get; the sea water is not wholesome.
Why Bother with a Detox Bath?
1) Fukushima blew and was buried by lies, but not entombed like Chernobyl. Cooling systems failed. Fuel rods in three reactors went into meltdown, down down through the containment vessels.
No one knows where they are? Jeezlouise, but lies will out.
Fukushima was built over an aquifer by the sea; a river was diverted to site it. The melted, monstrously radioactive fuel rod blobs apparently have met groundwater, which is rising.
8 Sept Update: Water also moves horizontally. Fuku radiation is spilling into the Tokyo aquifer, a city of 40 million on a very small land mass. The logistics of evacuating a huge city are under discussion, basically, a charade.
(Tokyo has just been awarded the 2020 Olympics!) Another committee, please.
This is also a planetary discussion; we cannot evacuate. Then let impassioned inventive hearts work as planetary people. We alive, who face the greed-detritus of a doomed paradigm.
The ocean itself below the reactors is allegedly boiling from rad-water effluent, a grave uptick in this horror of incompetence and nuclear industry make-believe.
Tons of rad-water have been released into the Pacific since day one.
TEPCO now admits releasing faulty data: not-to-worry readings from instruments calibrated to stop recording, when fuku-radiation reached levels embarrassing to TEPCO.
Current rad-reality (2 Sept. 2013) is gauged at 18x the lethality admitted to. The reactors were built on a fault zone and are structurally unstable.
- Skin may be way softer, sans unguents.
- Skin may be mottled for a bit from toxin excretion.
- There may be stinky gas (wind) passed.
- Strong smelling urine.
- Sleep may be deeper.
- You may feel languid; rest.
- Mental clarity may rise to meet you!
- If you don't drink water as though at oasis, you'll not feel well.
- With a series of detox baths, you may notice hair regrowth (fluoride & radiation can cause hair loss.)
Find Local Organic Farmers:
Vaccination Exemptions & Waivers:
Chris Madden for enviro-toons!