Era definer: Cell clamped to ear; car, sidewalk, office, restaurant—stored next to nutlets, ovaries, purse, pocket and bedside table. Gotta do; gotta go, 24/7.
Lower image shows brain after two-hour exposure to cell (mobile) phone frequencies.
We’re talking not just buzz-brain, but brain damage. And not nursing homes, but the young. Studies are beginning to expose a plague of pediatric brain tumors, which have surpassed even childhood leukemia.
Dr. Joseph Mercola, holistic physician and Doctor of Osteopathy, asks the following questions:
* Sleep disruptions
* Altered memory function, poor concentration and spatial awareness “
So, given the known unknowns in an unregulated industry, what can we do to exercise some personal common sense? If EMF exposure is not actually well-thought-out, not body/mind-friendly, can we limit exposure? (EMF = electromagnetic frequencies.)
* Save cell phones for emergencies and use land lines whenever possible. Make sure cell phones are turned off when not in use, and avoid using them inside a car. When you do use cell phones, use appropriate air tubes and shielding devices: see RFSafe.com and LessEMF.com for available products. Keep cell phone chargers unplugged when not in use.
* Do not buy cordless DECT phones, which emit a constant electromagnetic signal even when not in use.
* Unplug electrical appliances when not in use.
* Remember that walls, floors, and ceilings do not block EMFs when arranging your furniture.
* Replace dimmer switches with regular switches to eliminate high-frequency radiation, or "dirty electricity," that can be hidden in your home's electrical wiring.
* Avoid low-voltage halogen and fluorescent lighting (including the currently popular energy-efficient compact fluorescent lighting). Fluorescent lighting has been shown to cause migraines, and contains mercury, which is a hazardous material that can create huge health and environmental problems.
* Avoid the use of appliances with variable speed drives, such as fans, heaters, front-loading washing machines and some furnaces.
* Avoid the use of microwave ovens, hair dryers, electric toothbrushes, electric blankets, heating pads, baby monitors, and other electric products.
* Use LCD computers and TV screens and avoid plasma TVs. Keep computer use to a minimum; keep unplugged when not in use.
* Avoid areas with wireless networking (WiFi) - internet cafes, airports.
* Walk barefoot on the beach or earth, or hug a tree. Wear shoes with a sole made from natural materials – all of this may help you release excess EMFs into the earth and ground your body.
* If you are currently buying or building your own home, make sure you choose a home at least 5 miles from the nearest microwave or cell phone tower, high tension power line, or other radio and TV transmitters.
Big stuff going on here, but there’s plenty we can do. For starters, we can do EMF-shielding in our offices and homes; it helps.
If lunacy, towers, towers everywhere, and Telecom’s sweetheart deal with Potomac-Swamp-Legislators, may yet come under scrutiny.
Electromagnetic Health News, including hotdamn local action: http://electromagnetichealth.org/category/electromagnetic-health-blog/